Consult With Lawyers
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Court Marriage Lawyer | advocate for love marriage in delhi
In simple language, court marriage is the marriage that takes place in the court in front of the marriage registrar in his/her office in the presence of witnesses and your lawyer. Get Court Marriage Lawyer
The registrar will provide you with a marriage certificate, which states that you are husband and wife in legal sense. This type of marriage has no typical “baraat” and “pheras” and calling the guests, pundit, and doing decorations, etc.
Advocate For Love Marriage In Delhi
When both the man and the woman are Hindus, then the court marriage will happen under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Inter-caste marriages are done under Special Marriage Act, 1954. Anybody can do court marriage in India, provided they are of legal marriageable age. An Indian can also marry an NRI through court marriage. Hire Advocate For Love Marriage in Delhi
Court marriage is especially beneficial in case:
- Families of the man or the woman or both are not agreeing with their marriage.
- Both are of different caste.
- Both want the marriage to be simple and inexpensive.
Eligibility criteria for court marriage | court marriage lawyer in delhi
- Girl must have completed 18 years of age and the boy must have completed 21 years of age.
- Both have never married before. If they have, they can marry again only when their spouse is dead or divorced.
- Both should give a valid consent for marriage.
- Both should be mentally sound.
Procedure for court marriage in India
- Parties intending to marry notify the district marriage officer (of either of the partner’s district) by filling an application form and submitting it 30 days prior to their intended date of marriage.
- The officer will put up a notice for marriage for 30 days during which, if there should be some objection to this marriage, the marriage procedure will be withheld. The objecting person has a time of 30 days to file the objection.
- If the objection is found to be relevant, the officer will refuse conducting the marriage. Court Marriage Lawyer In Delhi
- In case the marriage is refused, the parties can file an appeal against the refusal order at the relevant district court within 30 days of receiving the refusal order.
- If there is no objection within the 30 days, the marriage is solemnized by the officer in the presence of three witnesses who will sign a declaration form.
- After the legal procedure is completed, the registrar prepares the marriage certificate, which the couple receives within 15-30 days.
Benefits to choose service For Court Marriage
You can file for court marriage through Online Legal Center and Get Court Marriage Lawyer with the help of lawyer who will guide you in each step of the court marriage procedure. In case there is an objection to your marriage, you will certainly need a strong legal representative to take up your case. A lawyer is also needed in case the officer refuses for your marriage. In this case, you must file an appeal.
Court marriage Lawyer is a completely legal thing, so it is better that you have a lawyer by your side so that everything happens smoothly and in stress-free manner. As you both are starting a new life, you don’t want to put yourselves in unnecessary stress of carrying out the legal formalities. Your lawyer can handle the legalities while you plan for your life ahead.
File Your Query Online
100% Secure and Confidential
The following are the reasons to choose Online Legal Center for legal help:
- Online Legal Center features experienced and solution-oriented lawyers who will help to protect your rights and fight for your justice.
- Your legal case is 100% secure and confidential.
- Hiring a lawyer here is more affordable than other services.
- Services are on time and response is prompt.
- The process of hiring a lawyer is quick and easy here.
- Online Legal Center is a government recognised service.
- It is ISO certified.
- The service boasts of 100% satisfaction of 1 lakh+ customers.
How We Work
Get the best legal help from Online Legal Center in 5 easy steps:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Court marriage may take a maximum of 60 days from the time you filled the application form. This is under normal circumstances in which no objection comes up during the 30-day notice period. Hire Marriage Lawyer in Delhi
Under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, the application fees is Rs. 100/-, while under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, the fee is Rs. 150/-. Court marriage cost may differ from state to state. Also, there is the lawyer expenses.
Yes, it is possible, but for this any one of the marrying party must live in Delhi for a month (30 days) immediately before you notify the marriage officer, as per the requirement by law. Court Marriage Lawyer Delhi
Anybody can raise an objection to the parties marrying in court. It should be on the basis of the grounds mentioned in Chapter 2, Section 4 of the Marriage act. (They are mentioned here under the sub-topic “Eligibility Criteria of Court Marriage.”) The officer must examine the objection to see whether they are relevant or not. This should be done within 30 days from the date of receiving an objection.
No. Once the objection is rejected, the court marriage of both parties proceeds. In this case, the person who raised the objection can do nothing legally. However, if the objection is accepted and the court marriage is withheld, the parties intending to marry can make a legal move by filing an appeal with the district court.
Recognized by Govt. of India
1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Across India
Data Security & Trust
Trained & Professional Experts
On Time Service
Super Fast Service
Quick Response Team
Affordable Than Other Professionals
What People Say About Us
Connect with our lawyers
Be rest assured that:
Schedule a call with our Lawyer
100% Confidential & safe