You have four options when you are wrongfully arrested.
- Complaint against the arresting legal authority such as the police officer
- Habeas Corpus
- Lawsuit against monetary damages
Benefits to choose service
When you are wrongfully arrested, you have the right to seek justice and complain about the wrongful arrest to the legal authorities. However, not everybody knows how to proceed with the complaint. Many people simply get frightened when the police officer comes to arrest them or their loved ones. That’s why you must hire a lawyer and seek legal help immediately so that you get the right guidance and solution to your legal problem.
File Your Query Online
100% Secure and Confidential
The following are the reasons to choose Online Legal Center for legal help:
- Online Legal Center features experienced and solution-oriented lawyers who will help to protect your rights and fight for your justice.
- Your legal case is 100% secure and confidential.
- Hiring a lawyer here is more affordable than other services.
- Services are on time and response is prompt.
- The process of hiring a lawyer is quick and easy here.
- Online Legal Center is a government recognised service.
- It is ISO certified.
- The service boasts of 100% satisfaction of 1 lakh+ customers.
How We Work
Get the best legal help from Online Legal Center in 5 easy steps:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are times when a person misuses his or her power and position and often gets the other person arrested simply to take revenge or harm their reputation. It can also be to create a hindrance in certain situations, such as elections, etc. A person may make a false allegation upon which the other person is arrested.
As per a report by The National Police Commission of India, about 60 of arrests made by the police are unjustified and unnecessary.
The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 lays down certain provisions for the rights of an arrested person in Section 358. The Article 22, Constitution of India, talks about protection of an individual against wrongful arrest and unlawful detention.
Call a lawyer. Lawyers at Online Legal Center are experienced and solution-oriented. They are quick in response too. They will take up your case, examine it, and promptly start working on it.
Recognized by Govt. of India
1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Across India
Data Security & Trust
Trained & Professional Experts
On Time Service
Super Fast Service
Quick Response Team
Affordable Than Other Professionals
What People Say About Us
Connect with our lawyers
Be rest assured that:
Schedule a call with our Lawyer
100% Confidential & safe